Managers, entrepreneurs and key employees trust our law firm for the structuring of their compensation package, in particular in an international environment.
We advise on a regular basis on:
- The specific French tax regimes applicable to “impatriates” or expatriates
- The arbitrage between a compensation for the functions as employee and the return on investment as shareholder
- The employee benefits and various mechanisms of incentives through shareholding: stock-options, restricted stock units, performance stock units, warrants…
- The assistance with the tax matters raised by international mobility for the beneficiaries of stock-options, RSUs and other mechanisms of employee benefits
- The negotiation of split payrolls when a manager or key employee works for several entities located in different jurisdictions
Arkwood developed a specific expertise in the assistance to start-ups implementing programs to retain and incentive their teams.